Our client is a global Top 20 accountancy firm which is rapidly growing and continuously looking for ambitious individuals to be a pivotal part of their success. They’re home to a dynamic and rewarding environment, providing you with exposure to a diverse range of clients and industry sectors.
As an Audit Senior, you’ll be working alongside an ambitious team and delivering services to a range of clients. In turn, you’ll be given the opportunity to develop your accounting career.
- Planning, carrying out, and completing audits, while reporting to managers and partners;
- Preparing accounts;
- Communicating and building relationships with clients and third parties;
- Liaising with internal departments to coordinate for onsite work;
- Confidently leading onsite audit teams and completing tasks within budgets and timeframes;
- Carrying out business development;
- Developing and supervising trainees.
- Recently ACA or ACCA qualified, or near to qualifying;
- Minimum of two to three years’ experience in Audit and Assurance, within an accountancy practice;
- Experience of leading external audit assignments from start to finish;
- Experience of preparing accounts in line with UK GAAP;
- Intermediate/Advanced user of Word and Excel;
- Knowledge of Caseware, Pro-Audit and/or +Vantage, SAPA, and Sage Line 50 would be beneficial;
- Experience of preparing accounts under IFRS would also be beneficial.
If you think you’d be a great fit for this role, we want to hear from you. Please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com, and we’ll be in touch to discuss how we can help.
Kingsley Hamilton People is an equal opportunities employer.