Our client is a highly regarded law firm that boasts a range of clients. The firm is now looking to grow and develop its highly successful department.
As a Conveyancing Assistant, you’ll be joining the firm’s property department.
- Progressing the administration of transactions;
- Keeping clients and key stakeholders updated;
- Keeping files tidy and ensuring the care progression plans and the Completion Monitor are updated regularly;
- Dealing with client queries;
- Supporting the training of more junior staff members;
- Dealing with simple pre-contract enquires on sales transactions.
- Two years’ experience in a conveyancing role;
- A familiarity with the entire conveyancing process and the roles of the support teams involved;
- Sound knowledge of KeyLaw;
- A good understanding of accounts procedures and documents;
- Knowledge of all types of property transactions;
- Knowledge of residential conveyancing procedures, documentation, and searches;
- Excellent client care skills;
- Good time management skills;
- A positive, can-do attitude to work in a high-pressure environment;
- The ability to work using your own initiative;
- The ability to work as part of a team.
If you think you’d be a great fit for this role, we want to hear from you. Please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org , and we’ll be in touch to discuss how we can help.
Kingsley Hamilton People is an equal opportunities employer.