Our client is a Top 20 firm of Chartered accountancy firm, based in the City and across the South East.
As a Management Accountant within the outsourcing department, you’ll be responsible for working on a portfolio of clients – covering a variety of business activities and sizes. You may be asked at some stage to work at other offices and clients’ premises as required.
- Data processing;
- Reconciliation of control accounts – Bank, purchase ledger, sales ledger, PAYE, wages etc.;
- Producing journal entries;
- Calculating and posting accruals and prepayments;
- Preparing VAT returns and associated legislation returns;
- Preparing management accounts;
- Preparing year end accounts to 1st draft stages;
- Communicating and dealing with any queries from clients;
- Communicating confidently with the firm’s partners and managers regarding your clients.
- Essential: recent experience of dealing with a substantial client portfolio, having worked in Practice;
- Experience/understanding of working with clients across a broad range of sectors and industries;
- Competent with manual and computerised bookkeeping;
- Able to produce accounts for sole traders and partnerships;
- Good IT skills including confidence with using Sage Line 50 and Excel;
- Strong organisational and time management skills;
- Able to travel to all areas of London and occasionally other locations if required;
- Online software experience across a diverse range of packages is advantageous.
If you think you’d be a great fit for this role, we want to hear from you. Please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com, and we’ll be in touch to discuss how we can help.
Kingsley Hamilton People is an equal opportunities employer.