Our client is a leading law firm devoted to providing a professional and affordable legal service on a comprehensive range of legal services.
As a Marketing Assistant, you’ll be supporting the Partner carrying out various strategies and responsibilities including analysis of data, collecting of marketing reports, and preserving client relationships.
- Researching market trends, demographics, pricing strategies, and other relevant information that helps Partners develop marketing plans;
- Providing fact-checking, copy-editing, and formatting assistance during the creation of mailers, coupons, website content, and other promotional materials;
- Keeping social media accounts and platforms up-to-date with relevant content;
- Liaising with introducers as required to provide marketing materials and distribute sales pitches;
- Planning promotional events under the supervision of Partners.
- Degree in Marketing, Business, or a related field;
- Experience of creating graphs, reports, and detailed data analyses;
- Knowledge in the creation of promotional materials, including brochures, blogs, marketing copy, email newsletters etc.
If you think you’d be a great fit for this role, we want to hear from you. Please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, and we’ll be in touch to discuss how we can help.
Kingsley Hamilton People is an equal opportunities employer.