Our client is a leading law firm devoted to providing a professional and affordable legal service on a comprehensive range of legal services.
As a Private Client Solicitor, you’ll be reporting to the Supervising Partner while obtaining experience in most aspects of Private Client work – including Wills & Probate, Tax Planning & Trusts, and Power of Attorney.
- Providing professional and knowledgeable legal advice in agreement with SRA Code of conduct;
- Generating fees in accordance with agreed targets;
- Handling your own caseload;
- Managing and meeting deadlines.
- Minimum of 2 years’ PQE in Private Client law;
- Good client care skills;
- Strong IT skills;
- Effective business development skills with proven marketing strategies.
If you think you’d be a great fit for this role, we want to hear from you. Please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com, and we’ll be in touch to discuss how we can help.
Kingsley Hamilton People is an equal opportunities employer.