Our client is a leading risk management company. Thanks to in-depth expertise in managing customers’ operational risks, they’re able to conduct operations in a highly professional and discreet nature in the most challenging of environments. Plus, the firm operates in a progressive manner, where personal development is considered imperative.
As a Security Consultant, you’ll be joining the Penetration Testing team which delivers both traditional and non-traditional penetration testing services to a largely non-CHECK client base. You’ll be involved in a variety of work including an equal balance of internal, external, and web application penetration tests, as well as security architecture reviews, to UK and foreign clients.
- Communicating engineering solutions to customers;
- Report writing, business development, and project management;
- Developing innovative solutions to challenge existing security testing services;
- Liaising with sales, marketing, and other staff members to improve knowledge of cyber security;
- Travelling to visit clients;
- Delivering and leading small teams on penetration testing engagements;
- Designing, developing, and delivering training courses;
- Training and mentoring staff and clients.
- 2+ years’ experience in a technical role (preferably as a Penetration Tester);
- CHECK Team Member/CREST Register Tester or TigerScheme qualified Security Team member;
- Experience with penetration testing tools and techniques;
- Strong reporting skills, and the ability to develop upon existing reporting standards;
- Exposure to or background in software development in Python, Perl, PHP, C#, C, C++, Node, or similar languages;
- Flexible to work effectively across various geographic locations, as well as within a fluid environmental structure;
- Ability to provide clear information to all stakeholders internally and externally.
If you think you’d be a great fit for this role, we want to hear from you. Please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll be in touch to discuss how we can help.
Kingsley Hamilton People is an equal opportunities employer.