Looking to expand, we launched our Talent Academy in 2016. With this and each intake since, we’ve appointed a considerable number of graduates to join our recruitment team. Following weeks of training, led by our Talent Acquisition & Training Manager, each Trainee Consultant has successfully handled the recruitment process from start to finish – including bringing on new clients, prepping candidates for interview rounds, and placing the latter in the best-suited roles.
If you’re feeling inspired, keep on reading to find out how you too can benefit from the programme. And once you’re ready to apply, click below to fill out the form and attach your CV. Don’t forget to select your choice(s) of intake.
WHAT WE OFFER
We have three specialist sectors to choose from: Accountancy & Finance, Legal, and Business Support. Whichever one you opt for, you’ll get to meet new people, work with a mix of prestigious clients from various sectors and industries, and build meaningful relationships with gifted candidates – developing the following sought-after employability skills along the way.
- Communication (verbal and written) – talking to clients, candidates, and coworkers, as well as attending networking events from time to time
- Commercial awareness – learning the industry and your assigned sector inside out
- Teamwork – working in sync with a team of associates, consultants, and directors
- Negotiation – finding a balance between your way and the other person’s, and coming to a suitable compromise regarding fees and offers
- Flexibility – taking on and adapting to new responsibilities
- Organisational – prioritising your work according to urgency
- Ability to work under pressure – hiring for a range of roles with different clients in a timely manner
Plus, you’ll have the chance to interact with and learn from senior members of the team as they share knowledge and various experiences, enabling you to develop your recruitment skill set. The end result means we’re not only inspired to drive our business forward, but also your career progression.
WHAT YOU CAN LOOK FORWARD TO
- Generous base salary
- Competitive commission rate (of up to 25%)
- Introductory team lunch
- 22 days annual leave, plus a half day on your birthday
- Recognition awards
- Health insurance, a season ticket loan etc.
- Fruit Mondays
- Breakfast every morning
- Dress down Fridays
- Chocolate Fridays
- Social events, including drinks and team building events.
So if you’re after an opportunity to showcase your passion and raw talent, in a rewarding environment, you’ve come to the right company.